Thursday, April 5, 2007

Negotiating CashCall, Credit Cards and Other Lenders?

Ok, OK OK! All of you Haters™ Quit piling on!!!

After I hit the update button, I went back and did the spell/grammr™ check thing.

Here it is fixed.

If you’re bored enough to click on the link and read what I spent someone elses™ hard earned money on, here is my misery. Please be kind and don’t doit™.

CashCall call is one of my plentitude of unsecured lenders. It’s way more than the original $10,000 loan that is now at 99.44%™ interest. It was taken out about a year ago to keep up my standard of living™ and hope to God that the real estate market rebounded like all the realtors® said it would.

Also, if you dig through the archives and figure out where I posted my financial statement spreadsheet you will see I have $175,000 of unsecured debt (lines of credit, credit cards, private loans, etc) which will take at least $10,000 to bring current. And then the minimum payments with current interest rates will be over $3,000 per month. I have been meaning to update this, but I have been very busy networking™, building my team of trusted professionals™ and scheduling my various late night business meetings™.

One of the haters™ posted a while back that a couple of the accounts likely should have gone to collections by now. Keep in mind the I have been so busy conducting my business meetings™ that I simply have not had one spare minute free with which to update the spreadsheet. Yes I know that it should be a priority, but my team of trusted advisors™ is so close to completion that I can’t stop putting together these key positions. This probably means that the unsecured debt numbers and amount to bring current are so recklessly disconnected to reality as to be meaningless. I’ll make a note™ to put this update on my list of things to do™. Soon.

Most of the money was used for lving large, well beyond my means and trying too™ look like a tycoon. Sue there was plenty of bling and many specialty multi-vitamins (as you are well versed now, a modified vegan™ diet can leave a low level of certain important nutrients in the body. Some, like vitamins C4, C14, and H2O are vitally important). Yes there was essential travel (the Burdett™ Realtor’s® office was somehow inexplicably located on Kauai) floating mortgage payments (I’ll make a post about thesailing yacht vacation in Aruba next week) and some living expenses (Krugerands are way sweet™). I don’t know exactly how much went where yet. We have some of the receipts though and are still organizing the books for 1998.

Here are some questions for the community. Reply in comments:

How did I block certain phone numbers (CashCall) frmom even ringing on my cell phone?
What could have I done worse?
What should be my ideal multi-vitamin and how much animal protein can I consume and still be modified vegan™?
Is it even worth opening my November mail at this point?

Thanks for anonymous IamFacingForeclosure fan for the CashCall call transcript (the $680 money order was mailed today):

Keep reading →