Monday, April 16, 2007

Wholesaling Properties, Assigning Contracts; Seminars

Whew. What a weekend! It seemed to go by in a flash. Now its back to the grindstone. Monday morning here I come.

After my sweet™ success™ in North Carolina, I am seriously considering the texas offer. I feel confident that my little stumbles™ are behind me now. The value of my guru’s™ education is starting to payoff™. I think I might contact Dave in Davis to see if I could take another roadtest of the BioBunny™ to Houston. Because the Txas market never overheated like California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada did it is a nobrainer™ that Texas is poised to be the next big fast way to riches™.

G™ is a little skeptical. She thinks my success in NC was just dumb luck and that I should get a real job. I told her that it was not a random event, that the failures™ I experienced really did allow me to fall forward™. I think I should do more.

Since I had so little time invested™ in the NC assignment, and I did the whole deal from start to finnish™ in a little over a week, I feel confident that I can easily handle 5-7 of this type of deals at any given time. Using my new one-touch™ organising system, I am more organised™ than ever.

I recently received an email from a blog follower in Guam. She said that because of the big hurricane their™ awhile back, there is an extremely active real estate market. I think I should consider fome assignments in Guam. She emailed me some pictures of some hot deals, and I think that with prces between $11-19,000 for large estates I should get involved. I mean where’s the risk? With technology today, she can just email me the photos and I can get an internet connection for my phone to develop a new network of highly qualified professionals™ in Guam. I am a little uncertain of property lwas in Guam so maybe some of you could post here to get me up to speed. I wouldn’t want to impulsively™ jump in to™ quickly.

If I could be doing 6 US based deals (I hear the east cost is the place to be, or Texas or Montana) plus another 4 in US Territories, if each averaged $500, less maybe a $50 finders fee, I could make $3,000 a week. That would be sweet™.

I haven’t told G™ about Guam yet. I want it too™ be the BIG surprise.

I can tell. I am going to be very blessed™. This is the brake™ I have been waiting four™.

What do you think?

Also, to you haters™ out their™ getting a but harsh on my comments about anaesthesiology. What I was trying to point out is that anaesthesiology dates back to the days of ether well over a centurty ago, and is not that complex. I seemed like a wast of valuable equity™ to spend on a college degree that would take years to use instead of leverageing™ that same equity in real estate.

What’s missing?