Friday, April 13, 2007

Short Sale, After Foreclosure, Book, GSPG, Etc.

Hi Guys!

You’ll note I was an early riser™ today! I have decided to place my focus on what I have had success with and to ignore the parts of my enterprise sulutions model™ that have had sub-optimal modalities™ In a nutshell I want to channel my successes into a lser-like focus and disregard the rest.

I had a nice meeting with Amy™ the Realtor® this morning. I wanted to patch thing up because she was kindof upset about me putting her photo on the website awhile™ back. It seems some of you haters™ were sending her inappropriate comments. That’s not cool. I only want sweetness™.

Amy said that although property values are down about one-third of one percent and sales volume is about 5/8ths of a oercent behind last year, the continued low interest rate environment still makes now the right time to by™.

We had a deep and philosohical discussion about real estate and life in general. She was saddened to hear about my foreclosures and a little iffed that I didn’t use her for the short sales. She said she had writen me several letters of solicitaion, but I had igneored them.

I tried to explain to her that after I read 101 ways to get organized, and after I started following the suggestions, that I had all of my mail categorized. I told her that I scheduled April 1 as the day to begin opening™ it, but because there was so much (nearly 4 months worth), I hadn’t found a time to start. I left out the part about Cashcall, because I wanted her to think I still had enough juice™ to swing a deal™.

When the meeting was over it was all good™ until she asked why I was driving a Jetta instead of my BMW. She accepted my explanation that it was in the shop getting some sweet™ 22’s™ and spinners. Because of the particular type of wheel I had specified they were on backorder and I was using G’s™ sister’s car. It was all good™.

I feel confdent that she will bird dog™ some sweet deals™ for me. Especially when I told her I was upping my finder fee to $75 ($100 for an apartment).

The book deal™ seems kind of iffy right now. I had no idea that it would take that much time to write (my goal is still to generate passive income™ and not just be passive). To get to 250 or so pages could take a week or longer. That is a really big commitment and I wouldn’t want to let anyone down™.

The corporate credit thing looks promising, but there are so many documets involed. It seems like the most efficient use of my time is to just find the places to sign, sign my signature and get them off my desk. G’s sister has offered to put them in envelopes and said if I had any money in my tip jar™ I could use that to buy postage.

What do you think?

The real reason for my interest in penny stocks is due to their huge growth potential. Look at it this way, if I buy Exxon-Mobil at $77.44 and it goes up $1, that is a return of a little over 1%. But if I buy GSPG at $0.0043 and it goes up $1, look at the huge proft! That would be win-win™. I would make back $1.3 million and me able to pay back the dirty pennies™.

I have spent alot™ of time studying the stock pages (well in excess of 45 minutes yesterday alone), and each and every day there are countless stocks that go up $1 or even more. I see no valid reason why GSPC won’t be one of them soon.

The Utah payment™ is very tiresome. I have expended much energy looking for it and I really don’t feel like looking much longer. I mean, what the big deal with 1 payment? I mean the bank is going toget™, what, 360 of them. Why not just 359 and quit bothering me. I don’t yet have a special investigator of my team™ of highly qualified™ professionals yet™. Darnell™ said he know of some people so he would ask around for me.

So here is the question for you about the book. What length should it be, what topic and should I include pictures?

---



Update! Update! Update!

I was at a local bookstore today to see if they had a copy of “1001 simple mistake novice real estate investors make and how to avoid them” when a group of small children came in. In an instant, the idea center™ of my brain kicked into high gear.

I can now say with great ambiguity that I will be writing a children’s story bokk on how to become a successful real estate investor.

With my background in real estate investing success™ and child development it was a no-brainer (now now you haters™). Plus it will have the added bonus of only having to be about 20 pages and maybe 500 words or so. I can’t wait to fly this kite™ past my publisher!

Someone on my team™ of highly educated™ successful™ professionals™ that a hot book could easily fetch a high 6-figure advanse™ or higher. With that I will be able to satisfy my cash call™ obligations and begin to repay every dirty penny™. I am going to surprise G™ with a romantic evening at Macaroni Grill™.

I was blessed with finding a homeless man with a shopping cart FULL of aluminum cans asleep. At $0.95 a pound, we can even hase desert™ after! It’s all good™.

The moderating might be alittle™ slow after about 9:30 tonight if thing look like they might go my way (if you know what I mean…)

Thank you to all og you and your incredible enregy and powerful aura’s for kkeping me focused at the macro high-energy™ can-do level™. I think Monday I should organize a time to schedule a meeting to get with my powerful team and brain storm the next exciting steps.

Nowledge is power!