Monday, April 2, 2007

Nigel Swaby and Foreclosure Help Site

Ok, you guys are a little bit testy this morning. I took LinelyGirl13’s advise™ and ran my posting through a spelling/grammer™ checker. Here is how it should read (I have t make a note™ to be a better proofreder™:

Man did I get slammed by Nigel Swaby. He litterally ate my lunch and cut my heart out with a dull knife while he sat on my chest watching TV. I so desperately wanting this blog to turn into something - anything at all, and I am a complete useless tool. If you want to read some of the scathing comments he had to say you can go to his blog. I’m toYeah things didn’t work out with Nigel Swaby helping me turn this blog into a foreclosure assistance site. See more on Nigel’s Don’t Hate Casey blog.

What can I say? He called me for what I have become. At every turn as I tried to blame anyone or anything else he shut me don. Each and every time. He’s a real prick, but man was he spot-on. I have to admire him for his candor. If it is the last thing on earth, I’ll never be in his company again.

I keep striking out in any venture I attempt. I continue to be impulsive and keep taking my eye off of the ball (well, every ball except the Blue Ball [that reminds me, I completely blew off AB™ yesterday. He was going to meet me to pay for Blue Ball™. Crap]). My relationship skills are no better now than when I decided to become a real estate titan™ almost a year and a half ago. It’s like “ready, fire, aim”. Damn.

Nigel blathered on and on for over an hour before I finally hung up on him rather than to continue to take his diatribe-like abuse. That’ll show him. I call that WIN-Win™

We couldn’t come within a mile of agreeing on any aspect of doin a eal together. He wanted to maintain control and essentially use me for menial tasks. Right. I am way more valuable than that. In the end, when I hung up on him I realised™ that there was little hope in going back. I pretty well screwed the pooch on that one. Man I’m broke™.

I still want to try and turn this piece of cyberspace into some sort of get rich quick hairbrained idea. Even with the wretched and vitriolic comments, ther’s gotta be a pny in here somewhere. I just want it to be fast and automatic. Nothing on my part. What a friggin curse this place has become. I don’t want to do it by myself. Maybe someone will do it for me and let me have the $$$.

I need people around me to complete my tasks. I just want to be the idea guy and then have others execute for me. That’s all.

I doubt seriously that there is a single solitary person who would agree to do that, but maybe Barnum was right?

Any takers???