Friday, June 15, 2007

It’s All Good In Tha Australian Hood

Original: It’s All Good In Tha Australian Hood

G'day Mates!
Just up from down under™.

I am not sure if this post from the future to all of you in the past will make it through the Binford 9000™ server I upgraded too™. (That's a little inside joke you'd know if my previous posts hadn't gotten caught up in that time/space continuum, but that's all in the past (or, actually the present, which used to be the future™, but then, those posts didn't make it, did they?™

Anyway, right now it's saturday night and that means only one thing... Keep clicking "refresh" on the browser on the SacBee website for the sweet™ Lotto numbers. Once I get them here in the future, I'll email them to the past (which is Friday) to "those of who we cannot speak"™ and she will but the winning numbers. I ave fine tuned my time/space cotinuum and realized that with the Binford 9000 server, I can wait until the SacBee.com website posts how many winner of the Lottery their™ are before I email ifo to "thos eof which we cannot speak"™.

If the pot is to™ small or if their™ are to™ many winners, I won't bother so that "those of which we cannot speak"™ won't arouse any suspicion.

Anyway, Saturday night down hear™ is affectionately referred to as "Sheila fest"™ wow. I can't express my feelings (part of the agreement I have with "those of which we cannot speak"™, in order t keep the blog going).

Anyway, yesterday™ (oh yeah, thos eposts didn't get through), I'll email all of you in th past™ and let you know whatthe future has in store!™

G'day from the time-traveller, Lotto winner™, dirty penny™ paying back, book writing, new to Oz Casey™