Friday, June 8, 2007

Why I am Facing Foreclosure is Back

Original: Why I am Facing Foreclosure is Back

Hi Guys,

Little late™ this morning. I’ve been riveted to TV waiting for what happens to Paris (she is “one of who I can speak”™). Poor girl. I have great empathy for her. It is to™ bad that she doesn’t have the network of highly trained professionals™ like I do to rely upon. I can really understand what she has going on in her life right now. She is a prime example of not paying attention to what she signed™.

Anyway, “those of which I cannot speak”™ said that because of “activities of which I cannot speak”™ I HAVE TO continue the blog. You asked for the publisher’s name, and after cnsulting with “those of which I cannot speak”™, I found away™ to disclose it. My publisher is:

Scholastic

I am required in my “activities of which I cannot speak”™ to keep this blog up and interesting™. I am sure I can do it, but all of asudden™ it seems like work. Pior to this I was “activities of which I cannot speak”™ because it seemed like fun. Now with a financial gun too™ my head it is pure drudgery. I want to keep it organic, mineral free and low-carb™, but “activities of which I cannot speak”™ is hard. Really hard.

Maybe that’s why I have such a feeling of connection with poor Paris. I’ll talk to “those of which I cannot speak”™ about is and see. As some of you have already surmised, the book is about 80% done and should be almost 30 pages (including pictures, or course) when complete. Since I have the responsibility to make my edits before Scholastic does their final edit, I fully intend™ to be done with my part by Thanksgiving. I am thinking about maybe partnering with some of my longtime moderators here to see if they might guest edit some of the more lengthy passages.

Any thoughts?