Thursday, June 7, 2007

Never Say Never: I am Facing Foreclosure is Back!

Original: Never Say Never: I am Facing Foreclosure is Back!

Good morning all!

Thank you for being patine, even though I wasn’t an early riser™.

I think I owe you all an explanation of what has been going on. I know I alluded to the craziness™ of the last week, so here is more detail:

Because of the arrangement I made with “those of which we cannot speak”™, I hade to “activity of which we cannot speak”™, or else “those of which we cannot speak”™ would “consequence of which we cannot speak”™ would happen.

At first I thought that “activity of which we cannot speak”™ would be OK, but “those of which we cannot speak”™ re-iterated that “consequence of which we cannot speak”™ was indeed looming so “those of which we cannot speak”™ prevailed. I consulted with several highly qualified professional members of my team™ about doing “activity of which we cannot speak”™ in a way that “those of which we cannot speak”™ wouldn’t “consequence of which we cannot speak”™. After much negotiation, “those of which we cannot speak”™ acquiesed and allowed me to “activity of which we cannot speak”™ in a way that would not result in “consequence of which we cannot speak”™.

So now I am “activity of which we cannot speak”™ in such a way as to maximize my sweet™ potential for success without ever bringing attention to “those of which we cannot speak”™ or “those of which we cannot speak”™’s sister™, which would cause a “consequence of which we cannot speak”™.

Pretty clear, eh?

During my downtime, I was able to “activity of which we cannot speak”™ and open my “activity of which we cannot speak”™ while trying to negotiate an “activity of which we cannot speak”™ with several of my “those of which we cannot speak”™. Two of “those of which we cannot speak”™ were somewhat amenable to my offer of “activity of which we cannot speak”™, and one said that in order to reduce my “activity of which we cannot speak”™ down to “activity of which we cannot speak”™ which would be roughly equivalent to four and one half “activity of which we cannot speak”™, they would need to see my “activity of which we cannot speak”™ for the last “activity of which we cannot speak”™. Two more referred me to their “those of which we cannot speak”™ because it had been such a long time since I “activity of which we cannot speak”™ to them.

One other said that in May they “activity of which we cannot speak”™ my “activity of which we cannot speak”™ to another “activity of which we cannot speak”™ for “activity of which we cannot speak”™. They gave me the 800 number to get in touch with “those of which we cannot speak”™ to try and get a current “activity of which we cannot speak”™. I said all I wanted to do was “activity of which we cannot speak”™ so I could “activity of which we cannot speak”™ every dirty “activity of which we cannot speak”™ to “those of which we cannot speak”™.

I fully intend™ to spend most of today contactng the rest of “those of which we cannot speak”™ to get “activity of which we cannot speak”™ on a more current basis.

I feel cery blessed for having had the opportunity to “activity of which we cannot speak”™. I am just sorry that “activity of which we cannot speak”™ turned out so badly. I promised myself™ that I would finish working on this blog (ha ha! activity of which I CAN speak™) by 8:30 so I can spend my valuable time “activity of which we cannot speak”™. That was the deal with “those of which we cannot speak”™ so that I don’t “consequence of which we cannot speak”™.

Later, I’ll tell you about my efforts to open all of my “activity of which we cannot speak”™, and what happened when I found an “activity of which we cannot speak”™ in the “activity of which we cannot speak”™. I am sure it will make for an interesting blog!