Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Casey Serin Facing Foreclosure on Wikipedia - a Defense

Good Morning!

Wow the haters™ are really after me today. I have had to delete about half of the comments because of the vile and vitriolic nature of them. Please, I am only trying to explain the facts about me and my motivation™.

As you can see by the timestamp on the most recent post, I arried home very late last night from a business meeting™. I thought I had it posted at 5:30 when my business partner™ arrived to pick me up, but I forgot to hit “Enter”. I’ve made a note to try and do better next time™. After all, failure is the first step to success™.

I slept in until about 10 AM after resolving to begin taking better care of myself by getting at least 8 hours of sleep each night. I admit I almost™ acheiced that goal™, but about 6 minutes short. On a percentage basis™ I acheived 98.75% of my goal™. Sweet™

I woke up this morning with a very queasy stomach and a massive headache. I hope I am not getting sick. I read somewhere that if you start taking a combination of asparagus root, bolivian mohagony bark extract and fish oil it can help strengthen your immune system. I should make a note™ to remember to do that™ later™.

My whole head is throbbing and I have tried to keep to my modified vegan™ diet. My business meeting was at Ruth’s Chris restaurant and was very productive. I ate a nutricious “special of the house” and brought some leftovers home. In my effort at staying healthy I kept my fluid consumption to several different organic grain extracts (the first few were mainly barley based, and then I tried some purifying potato and Juniper berry extract based beverages).

By the time we left at 1:45 AM I was quite a bit drowsier than I am accustomed to and I felt as if my gross motor skills were begining to deteriorate so I was concerned that I moght be coming down with something.

My new business partner™ explained an exciting opportunity that he is pursuing in the San Fernando Valley area north of LA. I can’t go in to great detail (got to keep a competitive advantage™), but suffice it to say that for a comparatively small initial investment (between $5,000 and $10,000), and coupled with my web-design skills, each increment of $5-$10K could generate $50,000 to $100,000 in gross revenue based upon ad placement and clickthroughs to the web-based business.

Best of all, it does not involve selling or physical inventory, rather it is all marketing based. Sweet™. My partner has some new and innovative ideas of how to differentate his product from many of the others that occupy the same basic business space.

I am somewhat regretting signing the contract he presented me at about 1:30 this morning before having it properly reviewed™ but he assured me that signing it would be in my best interest.

To answer some of the questions I know are sure to follow, he found me quite by chance last week after I posted the Utah photos and thought with my unique look and avant-garde style I would be a natural success.

I’ll update later as details arise. For now I have to tend to my health, so I’ll go make a carrot, mango, spinach and beet juice.