Monday, March 19, 2007

No word on Short Sale… Remaining Homes Going to Foreclosure Today?

#98 Random Dude:

Yeah, I know I need to do some site maintenance. I had made a note to do that right after the first of the year when I was spending all of my time bird dogging™ some really sweet™ deals on passive income™ from apartments. I have decided that passive income™ is probably the best way for me too™ …. Oh, wait. You were asking about the ablebuyer website.

Sorry, I got distracted™.

Like I was sauing, I fully intended™ to do the maintenance, but then I read somewhere that there were something like tens of milions of website, with hundreds of millions of pages and they were being added at something like 1.2 million new pages a day. That seemed like such a daunting task that I made an executive decision™ and lowered the priority™ of getting right to the maintenance. In all honesty, it made me feel good to look how the server accidently tagged it with a “12 (positive) comments” label.

I’ll make a note™ to get that updated as soon as I can find some free time to do it.