Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Utah Trip a Success!

Hi all,

I’ve been really tired since I did all that work™ in Utah. Plus it was really cold there (that reminded my why I am so blessed™ with the weather here in California). I have every intention of giving you the update of my cativities in Utah. I have just been overwhelmed with my “to-do list”.

Someone referenced the “one touch system” of organization and I have been reading several very good books on how to keep organized. I started already by putting my leftovers from the wonderfully productive™ Utah trip in my fridge in alphabetical order. The one thing I haven’t yet discussed here was my last meal of the trip at Hometown Buffet (hint: man-purse™ a must have…). Anyway, I finally got the leftovers in the fridge at about 2:30 this afternoon. I figured that on my modified vegan™ diet I didn’t need to bring home any veggies (parental units for that!), just meat, dairy and cheese. I tried to go light on trans-fats so I stuck with a limited amount of fried meat.

Anyway, I have a really large stack of mail awaiting me and I think it is important to get that going first (three more “overnights” and 11 (yes, e-l-e-v-e-n) certified letters to file in sequence for opening. I hope to get that started by later tonight. Right now I’m getting hungry so I may heat up some of the Hometown Buffet free range chicken in a little bit.

The Jamba Juice was quite refreshing (especially with the protein boost) and the wheatgrass shots were just what the doctor ordered for my morning constitutional.

Like I said, it is my intention to post a more thorogh accounting tomorrow. Got two (and maybe a third) bird-dof™ lead from the mailman since I left. Need to follow-up™ on those.