Friday, March 23, 2007

Stop Modesto Foreclosure via Short Sale, But No Promissory!

Tax Time!

Good morning everyone. I’m no early riser™ today, but it’s all good™. G’s sister™ made a delicious modified vegan pot roast last night. It was so good I had seconds.

I was especially hungry because I am back on my physical fitness regimine™. I treated my body like a temple by not going out to any business meetings™ last night with my business partners™.

I had an importnant business meeting™ with my CPA yesterday. It was very inlightening™ and showed me yet again how important it is to surround yourself with competent professionals™ when undertaing entreprenurial™ endeavors. Because of changes in the tax law allowing the deductiblity of sales tax, my business expenses™ (thank goodness I read that book on getting organised™), travel, etc. (plus the earned income tax credit), I will be receiving a sweet™ refund of nearly $9,000.

I have decided that because of all of te stress I have caused that I will take G™ on a surprse second honeymoon to Hawaii. I found a really sweet™ deal on expedia and once the H&R block refund anticipation loan comes through I’ll book it.

I am still having some technical difficulties with my hosting so please be patient on relies™. It really is my intentionto keep this blog up to date but sometimes the technology hinders me.

I am thinking that if time allows, I will drive to Modesto and look at the property there to see if I can do anything to help stage it better for the shortsale. I have been reading that sometimes if you do certain things to affect™ the way a property looks then it will sell faster or for more money. At this point I am more interested in faster because I don’t think that my staging efforts will increase the price enough to fully cover the second on the property. I’ll just be happy that I helped the first deed holder get a quicker short sale (I know thta there™ “special assets” department is very busy right now).

anyway, If time allows (I have a very full day today making new and important contacts™) I will try to make the drive.

Gotta go. H&R Block opened at 8 and I don’t want to be late™