Monday, March 26, 2007

No More Access to Foreclosure Property

Ok,

First all of you haters™ need to tone it down. You have repeatedly asked me for details of what I do, and when I tell you, all you do is post negative comments.

How did I get to the Modesto property™? I did another evaluation for my friend in Davis of the Bio-Bunny™. He came to Sac on saturday and we met at In-n-Out for some Double Doubles and Animal style friies (kepping strictly to the modified vegan™ diet).

We cut a deal with the manager to take away all the used fry oil for the Bio-Bunny™. My friend was interested in the Modesto property™ so he agreed to ride along. We pulled an all nighter and got to modesto by about 10 AM.

Yes, it was a surprise that the locks had been changed because I had fully intended™ to pick up the mail (the least time I did was in midNovember). I was expecting a response on my short sale net sheet and it was really dissaointing™ not to be able to review the lender’s response. I should hve come by the property earlier.

Anyway, there was a local taco truck parked in the driveway so we had some delicious carne asada (I asked for mine with guacamole and salsa to increase the ratio of veggies to keep it modified vegan™.

We drove back Sunday afternoon and stopped at Borders to look at nutrition books. I got a book about healthful eating and I have decided to eat only a modified vegan Kosher diet. That being said, I surprised G™ and her sister™ with a delicious honey baked ham that we completely devoured for dinner.

I am very tired from the weekend’s activities, so I am going to rest a little bit and start cooking dinner (I feel it is the least™ I can do to help with the cooking). I am going too™ make carnitas for dinner tonight - that takes quite awhile™ to cook so there is no time to loose™

I’ll update later as time allows.