Friday, March 30, 2007

Who Says We Don’t Work?

OK,

Now I feel guilty. I wan’t 100% truthful™ with the firt part of the post. In actuality, I have Mozilla and Limewire and those are CDs that I sell at the Galt flea markey every Tuesday and Friday. I have a Sweet™ labeling setup that can make almost 100% original looking labels. I also print the inserts for the Jewel Cases and I sell them for $5 each. It is very entreprenurial™ and I make over $4 per CD.

I also found an algorythm that allows me to make “archival copies” of DVDs. I use Netflix to get my supply and then I can create “nearly new” DVDs for the Flea Market to™. These have a higher profit margin because the total cost is like $2, but I can sell new releases (some even before the film is out of the theater (I have a digital camcorder) for $9 ($12 for in-theater preview copies).

G™ is not very happy because she doesn’t think it is ethical, but I told her it is a way to begin paying every dirty penny back™.

I ran into Darnell yesterday when I was at a late night business meeting™ with some new associates (still building a team!™). He seemed pretty cool, but he’s like really big and works out alot™ He’s like 6′-4″ and way muscular. In between songs at the meeting place he advised™ me to get rid of my bag™, and the Blue Ball™. He said they made me look like a “girly man”. I explained that the Blue Ball™ was actually good for anaerobic muscle tne and the bag™ was quite useful.

He told be he’d pound me through the floor if I didn’t take the bag off, so I handed it to one of my new associates. She said she ould keep an eye on it. Darnell was right about Mocha, she is very attractive, but she seemed to be dressed in a very provocative manner. I quietly old her that I thought that maybe one of her blouse buttons had accidentally come undone, but she seemed to take offens and told be that she had cut them off herself. I didn’t want to mention that you could see part of her underwear above the top od her pants for fear she would take offense at that.

But being th emodified Christian™ that I am, I made a mental note to pray for her salvation one I got home.

Anyway, Darnell had some pretty interesting Ideas on how I could get maximum potential out of the Modesto property before the foreclosure sal at the end of next month. He talked about a refining process that could generate several thousand dollars worth of vertically marketed consumables that could be made in about 3 days and would only cost about $100 to manufacture. He wrote down a couple of websites that have step by step directions so I may check that out.

Anyway, now I fell better getting that off of my chest. It’s allgood™