Saturday, May 19, 2007

$1,000/week or Kill Blog and Get a Job! Oh Crap!!

Damn,

I deleted it by accident.

What I was trying to tell you is that when I suddenly realized I might loose™ the shinyest of my objects™, G™, I realized that drastic times call for me to do something.

I just wish I had read my agreement beofre signing it. I know you haters will try to manipulate my words, but I was actualy concentrating on my penmanship™ and trying to figure out a way to meak (er, earn™) $17.58 per hour. That clouded my thinking™ and I didn’t pay attention™ before signing it. I intend™ to go back and read it soon.

I was thinking about one of those jobs driving those way cool really big trucks on th ehighway. Someone said they pay like $0.42 per mile, so to make (earn™, oops!) $1,000 a week, I’d have to drive like 2,381 miles aweek™. That’s loke from here to Galveston TX and back. Hmm. Frito Lay is headquartered their™. Maybe, just maybe……

I also forgot to talk to G™ about taxes. I wonder how much she understands about them? The agreement she had me sign said $1,000 in cash on th etable every Friday.How did she corner me into signing a document without reading it™? She must have near wizard-like powers.

Anyway, I signed it and it is done. I have to focus only on clean pennies™ and doing honest work. No more, er, no, uh, well, argggghhh! You know. No more!

I would really like to not leave the enjoyment I find in thi sblog. Sure you haters™ sometimes get me down, but my new vitamin regiment™ has done wonders for me. I have found that a proprietary combination of oxcetyl-beta thorazidinoide, keratonium polyglycolate, fengreekic ascerbate and hydroxy acid works wonders. You should try it.

Gotta go and get ready for the big big teleconference. I need to put on my new shirt and brush my teeth.


---



PS,

Click on link number 8 (above) in the “Sweet Links™” section. These guys are great and I want to help them any way I can.


---



Just for the record. I don’t like bugs™ they’re icky.

In fact I won’t eat anything with an exoskelleton.

Except shrimp, and lobster and crab and oysters (OK, stretching the exoskelleton thingy™ a bit).