Friday, May 25, 2007

Debt Settlement… Settle Debt From Corporation?

Debt Settlement… Settle Debt From Corporation?

Hi Guys!

Gotta get this in before 4:59 today. I’m on the bubbe and I’m afraid that “those we can not speak of”™ might ake me pull the plug tonight. “Those we can not speak of”™’s sister™ pretty much hasn’t spoken to me for two weeks. I wonder if I have done something to irritate “those we can not speak of”™’s sister? Maybe I should start a poll™ for insight.

@82, SpaceMonkey: You are right, I should have opened that letter a little sooner. I didn’t finish opening alot™ of my December and January mail™ until last week. In order to reduce the amount of work, I usually just looked at the postage. If it was bulk or reduced rate I figured “why bother?” If they won’t pay first class to contact me I’ll wait until they will.

Even that got burensome. So I just threw the rest of it away. I know that it presents a security risk, but who would wnat to steal my identity? Maybe it would improve my credit score?

Anyway, it was an accident thatthe settlement offer wouldn’t fit. I had already filled 11 garbage cans and it simply wouldn’t go in (I hope the neighbors of “those we can not speak of”™’s sister wont be to™ upset I used up all of they’re™ garbage can space. I really had to empty my ooffice™ so I could see if I still have my blue ball™. I sort of forgot about it.

Anyway, I decided to settle the amount in the letter. But I accidently used a check from my Wells Fargo account that they closed months ago.

Do you think they will notice?

I’ll put up a poll™.

OK, gotta go and get crackin on the day ahead. I am blessed™.