Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not Baiting Haterz. Just Keepin’ It Real.

So many shiny thngs™ and so little time™.

I was watching the Home Shopping network on the satellite last night and they had the Binford Juicemaster 5000™. I was very tempted to buy it for 11 easy payments of $99.95 (plus S&H), but G™ woke up and made me turn it off. Good thing, or I would have done it. I still might because I was TiVo-ing the whole segment.

Its been a very busy and productive week so far. I have had my sahre of server issues (by the way, you were right™ the Go Daddy bare-bones server was monthly, not outright. I should have read the contract I signed™. Maybe next time). Since getting the server up and stable I decided that another beg-a-thon™ would be cleansing for me (notice the wheatgrass™ in the picture). Also, what do you guys think about the little beard-ette on my chin? I think it converys power.

I was feeling down yesterday afternoon after my meditation™ so I needed a little something to reward myself for being a semi-early riser™, semi-vegan™ and being semi-organised™. I went to Niello Porsche and Niello BMW and did some testdriving.™ I told the sales guys that I was a professional real estate investor™ and I was going to begin hosting a new professional real estate college™ and I might need a nice set of sweet™ wheels to inpress the students.

It was alot™ of fun and further reinforced my desire to generate passive income™. That was when I decided to do another beg-a-thon™. The way I see it it is not much time and a big reward. I can’t tell you yet about my next big development™ but it promises to be life changing! Keep clicking back to see the announcement.

I also got some leads on some sweet™ foreclosure deals that I might be able to wholesale and warehouse. I found a service that will provide me with daily listing of notices of forecloseure in the Sacramento area for only $600 a month. If I can warehuse and wholesale only 3 a weel, I can turn a profit. One of my highly skilled professionals™ in my network tried to talk me out of it, saying its free if I read the SacBee at the library, but I’ll have none of that smoke and mirrors kind of stuff.

I’m thinking of taking G™ to Macaroni Grill™ Saurday night to celebrate being only 114 days away from sucess™. It will be a night to remember!