Friday, May 18, 2007

Most Hated Blogger on MSN and Server Nightmare

OK,

Some ground rules for tonight’s beg-a-thon™. First, I will not be demeaned by any of you haters™ for any amount. Well, any amount less than $5. Next, you cannot make any reference to G™ at all. Except for any amount over $6. Since I have several potentially HUGHE business deals that will instantly net me large sums of money, they cannot be mentioned. Except for a $4 or greater credit.

Now, some suggestions:

Me in the Jetta™ - $1
Me on the hood of the Jetta™ - $1
photo of my mail stack™ (it is now about 1/3 the size of G’s sister’s™ back yard - $2
Picture of me opening the mail - yeah, right…
Picture of me fillimg out a job application - $25,000

Well, you guys get the drift. I’m not going to eat any kind of creature or bug (except if you offer $2 or more). C’mon guys get creative. I’m going to take an extra long nap™ so I will be rested and ready. Since cash call is still squared away, my goal is to raise $37.50 between 8:00 PM and midnight.

That should be enough money to fund my grubstake™ to start my semi-foolproof roulette™ career! If all goes according to plan, I should be at South Shore by 5:00 AM and by noon (assuming 1 minute per spin, and my calculated payoof/win-win™ rate of 1.021:1), I’ll have $121,009 by noon. Sweet™! If I stay until 4:00PM, I’ll have $11,707,905!

I’m just not sure if I’m up to doing it for like 11 hours.